The Luce Line - Long Lake Bridge

Electric Short Line Railroad Company, or the Luce Line (named after the owner), built a track from Minneapolis, MN to Hutchinson, MN from 1913 to 1915.

The steel for this bridge was fabricated in Chicago in the early 1890's and was finally used on the Luce Line in 1913.

With highway relocation, the bridge was removed to be installed in a new location on the Luce Line Bicycle Trail.

The pin-connected structure had a picking weight of 100,000 lbs.